It hit me. I am 30 years old and not getting any younger.
So I thought of a lifestyle change I must live by until I am 60 years old and beyond.
I have thought, Instead of taking maintenance medications that people over 60 usually take, why not have my “maintenance” now. And besides, it hit me that I didn’t want to look my age… so this changes:
- For weeks now, I have been into jogging, running and going into places I have never been yet doing outdoor activities. I have incorporated it in my daily routine to sleep early, and wake up early to brisk walk and jog. And for 3 weekends now I went on swimming, hiking and going to beaches downtown 😎
- Indoor activity such as Zumba dances from Youtube, and I really sticked to one workout that IMO is effective, as it has plyometrics, cardio and stretching incorporated in it: WATCH Youtube link — Unleash Video- 30 minutes Workout
- Less meat, more veggies and fruits. I try my best to avoid processed meat and pork. I do it gradually though! I am trying also to do away with soda, and instead of beer, I opted to red wine instead.
- Water intake goals- 8 glasses/ day. Gulp*
- Apple cider vinegar: taking 1 glass upon awakening, then 1 glass before sleeping daily. It is really effective in decreasing my appetite.
- Maintaining a positive outlook no matter tough situation are.
- INTO DATING AGAIN! Not really looking for The One, but praying to God that He will allow that “meeting” to take place any time soon.
- BLOGGING! This is completely new to me, so bear with the platform and the simplicity of content of my site.
- Loving my kid even more so as not to let her feel I am raising her as a single parent.
- And lastly, I am putting my whole TRUST to God in whatever He has in store for me. If I truly BELIEVE in His plans, I know everything will be alright.
Love yourself. No one can ever love you so much but yourself.